воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Jess's Shenanigans

Photo



Photo



Photo





















Photo





Imagine you find a woman who is the size of a mouse in your bed room. She tries to run from you, but your legs are too powerful and long for her to have a chance. You corner her and pick her up in your hand. She feels almost weightless in your grip. You realize she is super hot. What would you do with her? Would you keep her as a pet? Tease her, play with her? make love with her? At first she is scared, but she begins to warm up to you. She likes being your little captive. What happens?

who are u anon???? lol uhmm… she is the size of a mouse? uhmmm that would make things super complicated soo probs let her go. this is the most interesting question I have received thank you anon you have made my morning :)

Photo



showslow: Chicago-based Stacee Kalmanovsky's Rain installation...









showslow:

Chicago-based Stacee Kalmanovsky's Rain installation is perfectly placed below a skylight, showing the beauty of glass droplets that really look like rain. Looking up at it in person is an experiment in vision and perception. 

(Via).

the-fandoms-are-cool: all-misty-eyed: The TARDIS as seen on...



the-fandoms-are-cool:

all-misty-eyed:

The TARDIS as seen on the first episode of Doctor Who, 1963.

New rule…first ever TARDIS Always reblog

ALWAYS reblog the moment of the Broken Chameleon Circuit

lovekilledcreativity: best funny song ever. stupid girls is so...



lovekilledcreativity:

best funny song ever. stupid girls is so great ahhh

ladykalliste: CARGO - A zombie-bitten father tries to save his...



ladykalliste:

CARGO - A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter

This is an amazing short film I found on YouTube. Watch it, you won't be disappointed.

Photo



Photo



femmifisting: bunnyfood: (via theclearlydope:lakidaa:bi-polar-o...



femmifisting:

bunnyfood:

(via theclearlydope:lakidaa:bi-polar-oi)

omigod whaaaa

Photo



Photo



"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."

"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."

- Juliette Lewis (via vanity-scribblings)

thedukeoflions: How Can I Show Feminists That I Am Smarter...



thedukeoflions:

How Can I Show Feminists That I Am Smarter Than Them? (NCITW)

I think this is the best response this guy has given yet. (Don't worry, the title is regarding what he's been asked.)

can you show those tits bebe ;]

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий