пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

You kids wanna buy some hugs?

chrisdreja: guess who's getting laid tonight someone somewhere not me and not here

chrisdreja:

guess who's getting laid tonight

someone somewhere not me and not here

I'm Ready to be happy: noones-gonna-save-you: doc-tahh: triple6y0: aye-aye-captaaiinn:...

I'm Ready to be happy: noones-gonna-save-you: doc-tahh: triple6y0: aye-aye-captaaiinn:...:

noones-gonna-save-you:

doc-tahh:

triple6y0:

aye-aye-captaaiinn:

infamousnfamous:

primsore:

if you ever feel bad about yourself just think at least you're not a model for spongebob tampons

image

who lives in the vagina of a young teen

SPONGEBOB TAMPAX

zubat: tekena: A lion and a miniature sausage dog have formed...













zubat:

tekena:

A lion and a miniature sausage dog have formed an unlikely friendship after the little dog took the king of the jungle under his wing as a cub.
Bonedigger, a five-year old male lion, and Milo, a seven-year old Dachshund, are so close that Milo helps the lion clean his teeth after dinner.
The 500lbs lion dwarfs little Milo, yet after the dog took the disabled lion into his protection as a cub, Bonedigger has rarely left his side.

I'M CRYING

Omg in the third picture I actually thought the dog's head was in the lion's mouth

Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches long from front...



Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches long from front to back, it has a movable jaw, and all the teeth are made of Australian opal.

Photo



Photo



condommodel: stop being cute you live far away

condommodel:

stop being cute you live far away

shinykari: Whenever I see some fedora-wearing dudebro whining about how all the feminazis and...

shinykari:

Whenever I see some fedora-wearing dudebro whining about how all the feminazis and friend-zoning bitches ruined his life, I picture this:

cicicattheater: Get my ears pointed yesterday.yes.



cicicattheater:

Get my ears pointed yesterday.yes.

Photo



xhezzi: Stripper in Clearwater, FLA showing the judge that her...



xhezzi:

Stripper in Clearwater, FLA showing the judge that her bikini briefs were too large to expose her vagina to the undercover cops that arrested her. The case was dimissed.

Photo



Wet cat smell is possibly worse than wet dog smell.

Wet cat smell is possibly worse than wet dog smell.

When people text/message me “hi” so I say hi back and then they don’t reply like...

When people text/message me “hi” so I say hi back and then they don’t reply

like what

I’m just gonna start blocking everybody on here I don’t like. Poor sport since 1992.

I’m just gonna start blocking everybody on here I don’t like.

Poor sport since 1992.

claphne: Dog barks like a mans scream. mY 40 YEAR OLD MANAGER...



claphne:

Dog barks like a mans scream.

mY 40 YEAR OLD MANAGER SHOW ME THIS VIDEO AT WORK TODAY AND I CRIED

Dead

I took a 5 hour nap so I'm gonna be up all night. Send me...



I took a 5 hour nap so I'm gonna be up all night. Send me snaps or give me your vine so I can check out your page. #snapchat #vine #bored #cantsleep

campo8774: cassandraleannn: The only thing worse than when guys make kitchen jokes is when girls...

campo8774:

cassandraleannn:

The only thing worse than when guys make kitchen jokes is when girls make kitchen jokes

If you have to put down your own gender to get laughs I think it might be time to start hanging out with new friends

It's a joke you fuck face, you even said it in your post a JOKE! And you people wonder why people don't listen to you:/

Sorry I don’t find misogyny funny. lololololol did you seriously make a blog just to troll the feminism tags? That’s pathetic. You’re getting blocked, bye loser*~*~

heatherbat: stunningpicture: 'Cause people seem to only post...



heatherbat:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

…and history remembers her as pretty.

^^^ Audrey was indeed beautiful  but also such a great humanitarian.

angelicpower: my guy friend turned to me, and out of nowhere, and said "why is it ok for girls to...

angelicpower:

my guy friend turned to me, and out of nowhere, and said "why is it ok for girls to touch each other's boobs, but not ok for guys to touch each other's dicks?" and I still don't have an answer for that

Omg no d00d nobody touches my boobs

If we’re close friends & I kno u like dat you can smack my butt if you want but don’t touch my boobs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий