пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

who said nights were for sleep

Photo



Photo



mental-suicide: reclusivesouls: thingest: oh and i got my...



mental-suicide:

reclusivesouls:

thingest:

oh and i got my first tattoo! you'll probably find it weird but it has personal meaning

i actually find this strangely beautiful 

my god i want this 

irrelevanti: q'd xx



irrelevanti:

q'd xx

vertical-bliss: CAN I BE SELENA, PLS???



vertical-bliss:

CAN I BE SELENA, PLS???

Photo



Photo



My Psychology Professor: People who are not depressed see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.

My Psychology Professor: People who are not depressed see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



previouslylovedplaces: Abandoned green house by SuperDaveB on...



previouslylovedplaces:

Abandoned green house by SuperDaveB on Flickr.

crystaillied: message me a <3 after you follow me for a...



crystaillied:

message me a <3 after you follow me for a promo :) 

powher: maisyoasis: peachhhh: class photo from the perfect...



powher:

maisyoasis:

peachhhh:

class photo from the perfect school

what school?

model school

Photo



Photo



sandrapalma17: indie | Tumblr en We Heart It....



sandrapalma17:

indie | Tumblr en We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/62959544/via/hannaasdf

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий