четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

~ ♡ Yummycums♡ ~

So you and marc have been dating for seven years, you lost your v-card at 18 and youre almost 21? Eh? O__O;

Why are you so confused? We have been dating since Junior High. We just waited a long time to have sex <33

i want to fuck you so bad please please im begging you

Lol like you would have a chance with me? Please don't make me laugh. No. Fuck off. 

I will be sure to fart on his pillow.

God he’s such an ass. 

ANYWHO Ima go camping tomorrow! Coming back home on Friday. 
I HOPE I CATCH A FUCKING FISH.  


Mkay goodnight! 

I just recently downloaded the Soushisouai Note H-anime parts 1 and 2 and....I- I really think you would dig this series. It's one thing when the situations are kinky/sexy, it's another thing when the BGM and voice acting step up to the task as well! A+++ would download again!

Oh yes that is a great one. I actually already have it <3 But yes I really like the animation style! 

My brother is such an inconsiderate asshole

FUCKING SLAMMING DOORS, CLASHING PLATES INTO THE SINK , RUMMAGING FOR FOOD ALL FUCKING LOUD AND SHIT. 

NO 

FUCK YOU. I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. 

hope that guy touching kyou has permission!

He's actually one of my fan boys <3 I gave him permission <3 

Lol

I told myself that I would shed a couple of pounds before EDC. 

YUP 
THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. 

Photo



ecchihime-sama: artist: emily (pure dream)



ecchihime-sama:

artist: emily (pure dream)

Photo



Can you post some pictures of yourself in cosplay? I really wanna see :)

imageimageimage

way2kawaii replied to your post: WHY DO FISHING LICENSE COST SO MUCH MONEY. I BETTER CATCH A FUCKING...

Holy shit, the fishing licenses here only cost 12 bucks. Why are the licenses there so expensive!? D:
I have no ideaaa. Maybe it’s because I live in the fucking desert. Idkdikddik the licence alone was like $25 and then THE TROUT STICKER WAS LIKE A WHOPPING $15 SO LIKE 
WAHT 
THE 
FUCK 

チラッと井上を見るあたり????

Wat

Aww! I was hoping you'd say anal haha. It's so hard to find a girl that likes it, or maybe I've just had bad luck lol

I actually really love anal *v* Marc got me lots of great toys that he  uses on me <3 

Anal, oral, or vaginal which do you like most? :)

Vaginal of course <3 

WHY DO FISHING LICENSE COST SO MUCH MONEY. I BETTER CATCH A FUCKING FISH OR I WASTED $40.

Leaving tomorrow to go camping ~ 

When was your first time? .3.

When I was 18 <3 

Photo



Photo



Photo









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий